600 Us Highway 31 S, Athens, AL
|Share This Care Provider:||
User Reviews Add Review...
To be the first to provide feedback on Limestone Manor click here...
Description of Limestone Manor in Athens, AL
Number of Beds : 24
Limestone Manor, located in Athens, Alabama provides the following services: Assisted Living. It accepts the following payment methods: Veteran's Benefits. Accommodations at Limestone Manor, start at $2,438 a month. Limestone Manor has an average hospital, Athens Limestone Hospital, located nearby, which scored a 74 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Limestone Manor's nearest hospital is 1 miles away. The zipcode (00000) in Alabama, where Limestone Manor is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Limestone Manor is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
• State-regulated 24 bed assisted living facility
• The price is $2,438.00 and it covers everything except for medication costs, private phones, and beauty shop costs.
• Private pay facility, no Medicaid/care.
• Monthly payments are due the first of each month; Bank draft option is available.
• Residents are free to leave the facility for day and overnight trips. Departing residents are required to sign out on the Resident Leave Record Book. This also applies to residents with cars that are eligible for driving privileges. Overnight visitors are also permitted.
• Rooms are unfurnished but can be furnished upon request for an additional monthly fee.
• Rooms are private with a full bath, individually controlled heater/air-conditioner, and cable hook up. Small refrigerators are permitted.
• Evaluation is conducted by the Administrator, and includes a personal interview and a Mini-Mental Exam.
• An admission physical exam and TB skin test must also be completed by a doctor 30 days prior to admission.
• Potential residents must be able to read and identify their name on medication labels. They must also be able to get on and off the toilet and be able to get down to the dinning room independently or with minimal assistance.
• Our facility offers 24-hour care and home health is available if needed.
• Our trained Resident Aides provide assistance with activities of daily living such as medications, bathing, dressing, and meals.
• Doctor on call for emergency situations.
• Podiatrist visits every three months.
• Laundry service: Resident’s laundry is picked up on scheduled day, washed and dried separately, hung or folded and returned to room in a timely manner.
• Housekeeping: Scheduled cleaning of room includes: Changing bed linens, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, etc.
• Meals are served in the dining room three times each day. Snacks are offered twice daily and upon request.
• Beauty/barber shop available for use; Beautician services are also available for an additional charge.
• Mental and physical exercises
• Arts & crafts
• Raised garden
• Current events/ reminiscing hour
• Resident council meetings
• Church services and Bible study
• Variety of social and community events
• Bus rides/trips
"Appreciate you looking at us!! Our facility has well trained caregivers, very low turnover rates, good food and happy residents. We hope to meet with you soon."
For more information about Limestone Manor call (866) 232-1428 to speak with a local Care Advisor
Demographic Profile for Athens, AL,00000
Please Note Zip code-level crime information is provided by U.S. Census data. OurParents ALWAYS recommends that you visit the facility and check with local law enforcement authorities, and draw your own conclusions about the safety of any given care provider and area.