- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
An Introduction to Legend Retirement Group
Speak To a Care Advisor
- A Checklist For Evaluating Assisted Living Facilities
- Choosing a Nursing Home Or Assisted Living Facility
- A Guide To Senior Care Options Terminology
- How To Have The Conversation With Your Parents About The Transition
- How Much Does Senior Care Cost?
- Comparing Costs For In-Home Care, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living And Adult Day Care
- How Do I Begin The Search For Care Options?
- What Assistance Is Available To Help Pay For Care?
- Evaluating A Care Provider
Legend Retirement Group Communities
Mirabella Assisted Living Benbrook, TX Accepts: Medicaid 4242 Bryant Irvin Rd Benbrook, TX 76109 Medicaid and Veteran's Benefits Assisted Living, Micro-Community, Continued Care Community, In-Home Care, Senior Community, and Hospice
Heritage Tomball Tomball, TX Accepts: Medicare/Medicaid 1221 Graham Dr Tomball, TX 76450 Medicare and Medicaid Independent Living, Nursing Home, and Assisted Living
The Corinthians Retirement Community Carrollton, TX 3500 Old Denton Rd Ofc Carrollton, TX 75006 Independent Living and Senior Community
The Point At Waterview Granbury, TX 101 Watermark Blvd Granbury, TX 76048 Independent Living and Assisted Living
Rio Terra New Braunfels, TX 2294 E Common Street New Braunfels, TX 78130 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Senior Community, Short Term Care: Respite, and Alzheimer's Care
Lakeview At Josey Ranch Carrollton, TX 2105 Josey Lane Carrollton, TX 75056 Independent Living and Senior Community