- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
An Introduction to Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services
Speak To a Care Advisor
- A Checklist For Evaluating Assisted Living Facilities
- Choosing a Nursing Home Or Assisted Living Facility
- A Guide To Senior Care Options Terminology
- How To Have The Conversation With Your Parents About The Transition
- How Much Does Senior Care Cost?
- Comparing Costs For In-Home Care, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living And Adult Day Care
- How Do I Begin The Search For Care Options?
- What Assistance Is Available To Help Pay For Care?
- Evaluating A Care Provider
Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services Communities
Ohio Living Rockynol Akron, OH Accepts: Medicare/Medicaid 1150 W Market St Akron, OH 44313 Medicare and Medicaid Independent Living, Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Continued Care Community, Senior Community, and Skilled Nursing Facility
Ohio Living Dorothy Love Sidney, OH Accepts: Medicare/Medicaid 3003 Cisco Rd Sidney, OH 00000 Medicare and Medicaid Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Continued Care Community, In-Home Care, and Alzheimer's Care