Small, medium, or large—which Senior Living community is the right fit for your parent? There is no single “correct” answer to that question. While a big sprawling community with upwards of a thousand residents might feel like home to one person, a more intimate setting that houses less than two dozen residents might be best for another. Some would be perfectly content …Read more ›
- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
choosing the right size senior living community Articles
Speak To a Senior Living Advisor
- #ElderCareChat 2/22/17: A Hopeful Discussion About Alzheimer’s Research and Care
- #ElderCareChat Returns February 22 to Discuss Alzheimer’s Research with NIH’s ADEAR Center
- What’s Ahead for Senior Care: Expert Predictions
- The OurParents.com Guide to Senior Living Referral Services
- How Do Cultural Differences Influence Care Decisions?
Follow us on Twitter!
Senior Living Newsletter:
Copyright ©2017 A Place for Mom Inc.