It’s human nature to flock toward those who look the same as we do, but there is value in expanding our world to interact with people of all races and ethnicities. As we commemorate Black History Month and beyond, how can we also celebrate racial and ethnic diversity within our senior living communities?
- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Speak To a Senior Living Advisor
- Join Us for an #ElderCareChat Brainstorming Session on May 23, 2018
- Debbie Wiegand Featured as Guest Expert in #ElderCareChat Discussion on Innovations in Senior Care
- Join the April 25, 2018 #ElderCareChat: Innovations in Senior Care
- Breaking Down Barriers in Assisted Living
- A Skilled Nursing Model That Seems Like Home
Follow us on Twitter!
Senior Living Newsletter:
Copyright ©2018 A Place for Mom Inc.