- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
701 Lickskillet Rd, EPWORTH, GA
- Micro-Community: Personal Care Home
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Annie's House , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Annie's House ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Annie's House click here...
Description of Annie's House in EPWORTH, GA
Built In 2007 , Number of Beds : 6
Annie's House, located in Epworth, Georgia provides the following services: Micro-Community: Personal Care Home, Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite, Alzheimer's Care, and Assisted Living. Annie's House has a very good hospital, Fannin Regional Hospital, located nearby, which scored a 88 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Annie's House's nearest hospital is 2 miles away. The zipcode (30541) in Georgia, where Annie's House is located, has a below average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Annie's House is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Annie's House is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Personal Care Home. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Annie's House facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Access to Public Transportation Nearby
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Activity Director
- Laundry Service
- Family Style
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Hits, Kicks, or Acts Physically Aggressive
- Yells, Curses, or Acts Verbally Aggressive
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Developmental Disabilities
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Safe Wandering Areas
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
Demographic Profile for EPWORTH, GA, 30541
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Fannin Regional Hospital2855 Old Highway 5 North
Blue Ridge GA 30513
Copper Basin Medical CenterHighway 68
Copperhill TN 37317
Nearby Drug Stores
Mccaysville Drug Center Inc131 Blue Ridge Dr
Distance: 2.7 miles
Kimsey Pharmacy Llc125 Five Points Road
Distance: 6.6 miles
Georgia Cvs Pharmacy, L.L.C.30 Orvin Lance Connector
Distance: 7.6 miles
Adventist Community Service527 Forge Mill Rd
Distance: 8.7 miles
The Blue Ridge Canopy Adventure1408 Appalachian Hwy
Blue Ridge, GA
Distance: 6.2 miles
Blue Ridge Mineral Springs RV803 Mineral Springs Rd
Blue Ridge, GA
Distance: 7.1 miles