- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
34356 N Cool Winds Ct, BAYVIEW, ID
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer's Care
- Medicare Yes
- Medicaid Yes
- Veteran's Benefits Yes
- Long Term Care Insurance Yes
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Bear Care , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Bear Care ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Bear Care click here...
Description of Bear Care in BAYVIEW, ID
Built In 2002
Bear Care, located in Bayview, Idaho provides the following services: Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care. It accepts the following payment methods: Medicare, Medicaid, and Veteran's Benefits. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (83803) in Idaho, where Bear Care is located, has a below average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Bear Care is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Bear Care facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Just a nice family home with out on Lake Pend Oreille. Bayview is Small resort town. We have specialized Alzhiemers and dementia with assistance to doctor or hospital visits. This is a pleasant inviting location with two men that do all the caregiving.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Guest Parking
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Room(s)
- Laundry Service
- Family Style
- Room Service as Needed
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- 24 Hour Controlled Access
- Foot Care
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Becomes Disoriented (e.g. Sundown Syndrome)
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Broken Bones
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Immune Deficiency
- Severe Brain Injury
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
- Dementia Stage 7
Demographic Profile for BAYVIEW, ID, 83803
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Snowberry CampgroundAthol, ID
Distance: 2.2 miles
Whitetail CampgroundAthol, ID
Distance: 2.8 miles
Hill CampgroundBayview, ID
Distance: 3.2 miles