- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Open Arms Senior Living
31 Dannys Way, HANCOCK, ME
- Assisted Living
- Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility
- Short Term Care: Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance Yes
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Open Arms Senior Living , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Open Arms Senior Living ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Open Arms Senior Living click here...
Description of Open Arms Senior Living in HANCOCK, ME
Built In 2008 , Number of Beds : 3
Open Arms Senior Living, located in Hancock, Maine provides the following services: Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility, Short Term Care: Respite, Alzheimer's Care, and Hospice. Open Arms Senior Living has a very good hospital, Maine Coast Memorial Hospital, located nearby, which scored a 84 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Open Arms Senior Living's nearest hospital is 9 miles away. The zipcode (04640) in Maine, where Open Arms Senior Living is located, has an average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Open Arms Senior Living is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Open Arms Senior Living is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Open Arms Senior Living facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Also, Open Arms Senior Living care provider provides hospice care. Hospice care is an infusion of home care and facility care provided to benefit terminally ill patients and support their families through their tough times.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Service
- Family Style
- 24 Hour Up and Awake Staff
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Seeks exit or Tries to Leave
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Breathing Support with Oxygen
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Tendency To Fall
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Adult Day Care
- Support Groups for Families or Caregivers
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Specialty Trained Staff
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
Demographic Profile for HANCOCK, ME, 04640
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Maine Coast Memorial Hospital50 Union St
Ellsworth ME 04605
Nearby Drug Stores
West End Drug Co105 Main St
Distance: 9.0 miles
Rite Aid Of Maine Inc34 Cottage Street
Distance: 9.0 miles
Hannaford Bros Co86 Cottage St
Distance: 9.0 miles
Union Cong Church Of Hancock1368 US-1
Distance: 1.9 miles
Church Of Redemer60 Bay View Pt
Distance: 3.9 miles
Church Of Christ457 US-1
Distance: 5.9 miles