- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
115 W Bell St, CAMDEN, MI
- Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Stonehaven AFC , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Stonehaven Afc ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Stonehaven Afc click here...
Description of Stonehaven AFC in CAMDEN, MI
Built In 2001 , Number of Beds : 5
Stonehaven Afc, located in Camden, Michigan provides the following services: Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home, Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living, and Hospice. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (49232) in Michigan, where Stonehaven Afc is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Stonehaven AFC is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Stonehaven AFC is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Adult Foster Home. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Stonehaven AFC facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Also, Stonehaven AFC care provider provides hospice care. Hospice care is an infusion of home care and facility care provided to benefit terminally ill patients and support their families through their tough times.
Family Home with small town values, care given is sincere and heartfelt. REsidents enjoy the family setting and small resident count which entitles more personal care. Home cooked meals, Laundry service provided. We also have a garden residents can assist with. Small town charm is evident as soon as you come into town. Our stone home is very inviting and homey. Call today for a personal visit!
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Chapel/Religious Services
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Service
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Low Sugar
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Developmental Disabilities
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Insulin Injection Staff-Administered
- Adult Day Care
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
- Dementia Stage 7
Demographic Profile for CAMDEN, MI, 49232
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Pentecostal Church Of God1251 W Camden Rd
Distance: 6.2 miles
Amboy Baptist Church3040 E Territorial Rd
Distance: 9.2 miles