- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
BENTLEY'S AFC HOME
11700 CORAL RD
- Assisted Living
- Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home
- Alzheimer's Care
- Medicare Yes
- Medicaid Yes
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance Yes
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with BENTLEY'S AFC HOME , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Bentley's Afc Home ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Bentley's Afc Home click here...
Description of BENTLEY'S AFC HOME in CORAL, MI
Built In 2006 , Number of Beds : 6
Bentley's Afc Home, located in Coral, Michigan provides the following services: Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home, and Alzheimer's Care. It accepts the following payment methods: Medicare and Medicaid. Bentley's Afc Home has a very good hospital, Spectrum Health United Memorial Kelsey Campus, located nearby, which scored a 86 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Bentley's Afc Home's nearest hospital is 6 miles away. The zipcode (49322-9734) in Michigan, where Bentley's Afc Home is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
BENTLEY'S AFC HOME is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, BENTLEY'S AFC HOME is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Adult Foster Home. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, BENTLEY'S AFC HOME facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Family Style
- Ethnic Meals
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Foot Care
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Broken Bones
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Insulin Injection Staff-Administered
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Specialty Trained Staff
- Safe Wandering Areas
- Regular Assessments by Interdisciplinary Staff
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
Demographic Profile for CORAL, MI, 49322
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Spectrum Health United Memorial Kelsey Campus418 Washington
Lakeview MI 48850
Nearby Drug Stores
Countryside Drug Company Ii9695 N Greenville Rd
Distance: 5.8 miles
Leppinks Pharmacy730 W Shaw St
Distance: 8.1 miles