- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
5949 SNOVER RD
- Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Hillside AFC , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Hillside Afc ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Hillside Afc click here...
Description of Hillside AFC in DECKER, MI
Built In 2004 , Number of Beds : 5
Hillside Afc, located in Decker, Michigan provides the following services: Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home, Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite, Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living, and Hospice. Hillside Afc has an average hospital, Marlette Regional Hospital, located nearby, which scored a 65 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Hillside Afc's nearest hospital is 12 miles away. The zipcode (48426-9701) in Michigan, where Hillside Afc is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
HILLSIDE AFC is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, HILLSIDE AFC is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Adult Foster Home. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, HILLSIDE AFC facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Also, HILLSIDE AFC care provider provides hospice care. Hospice care is an infusion of home care and facility care provided to benefit terminally ill patients and support their families through their tough times.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Access to Public Transportation Nearby
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Room(s)
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- 24 Hour Controlled Access
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Medication Management
- Breathing Support with Oxygen
- Broken Bones
- Colostomy or Urostomy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Immune Deficiency
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Tendency To Fall
- Severe Brain Injury
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Physical Therapy
- Support Groups for Patients
- Support Groups for Families or Caregivers
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Safe Wandering Areas
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
- Dementia Stage 7
Demographic Profile for DECKER, MI, 48426
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Marlette Regional Hospital2770 Main Street
Marlette MI 48453
Nearby Drug Stores
Mainstreet Pharmacy Inc3006 Main St
Distance: 8.8 miles
Rite Aid Of Michigan Inc2985 Main Street
Distance: 8.8 miles