- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Lake Hills Elderly Care
4750 283 Rd St, CUSHING, MN
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Medicare No
- Medicaid Yes
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance Yes
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Lake Hills Elderly Care , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Lake Hills Elderly Care ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Lake Hills Elderly Care click here...
Description of Lake Hills Elderly Care in CUSHING, MN
Built In 2007 , Number of Beds : 5
Lake Hills Elderly Care, located in Cushing, Minnesota provides the following services: Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility, Hospice, and Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite. It accepts the following payment methods: Medicaid. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (56443) in Minnesota, where Lake Hills Elderly Care is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Lake Hills Elderly Care is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Lake Hills Elderly Care is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Lake Hills Elderly Care facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Also, Lake Hills Elderly Care care provider provides hospice care. Hospice care is an infusion of home care and facility care provided to benefit terminally ill patients and support their families through their tough times.
Lake Hills Elderly Care endeavors excellence in health care service while recognizing the dignity of each individual by providing a nurturing environment with compassionate care, we strive to enhance the quality of life with each individual. With 14 years of personal elderly care, Victoria Bolligs home is a loving family home with caring staff set in a country wooded area with wildlife abundant to observe and to enjoy.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Room(s)
- Laundry Service
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Ethnic Meals
- Kosher Kitchen
- Kosher Meals
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- 24 Hour Controlled Access
- Emergency In-Room Call System
- Foot Care
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Catheter Management
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Does Not Sleep Through the Night
- Becomes Disoriented (e.g. Sundown Syndrome)
- Paces or Rummages Habitually
- Seeks exit or Tries to Leave
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Breathing Support with Oxygen
- Breathing Support with a Ventilator
- Broken Bones
- Colostomy or Urostomy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Immune Deficiency
- Management of a Feeding Tube
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Tendency To Fall
- Severe Brain Injury
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Insulin Injection Staff-Administered
- Adult Day Care
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Specialty Trained Staff
- Safe Wandering Areas
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
- Dementia Stage 7
Demographic Profile for CUSHING, MN, 56443
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better