- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
LifeLINE Senior Service
2550 Burnham Rd, Minneapolis, MN
- In-Home Care
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Life Line Senior Service ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Life Line Senior Service click here...
Description of LifeLINE Senior Service in Minneapolis, MN
Life Line Senior Service, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota provides the following services: In-Home Care. Life Line Senior Service has an unrated hospital, Phillips Eye Institute, located nearby, which scored a out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Life Line Senior Service's nearest hospital is 3 miles away. The zipcode (55416) in Minnesota, where Life Line Senior Service is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
LifeLINE Senior Service is an in-home care provider. In Home care could be either medical ("skilled") or non-medical ("custodial") support services delivered at the home of the senior. "skilled" service providers who usually provide various medical care needs and "custodial" care providers who provide services for daily living such as bathing, dressing, and meal preparation but may also extend to assistance with transportation, paying bills, making appointments, and simply being there to provide companionship and emotional support. Home Care services are generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and are sometimes paid for directly by the client or through a variety of public and private funding sources such as Medicare and/or Medicaid. Make sure you know your loved one's Medicare and Medicaid eligibility, and understand how you can use tools like long term care insurance to pay for in home care.
LifeLINE Senior Service provides non-medical, special assistance to seniors with a unique, concierge approach, designed to provide a wide range of home management, transportation, problem solving and personal attendant services, tailored to meet the needs of each individual client.
We help seniors with the common but sometimes difficult tasks necessary for independent living and reserve for them the time and energy to pursue more enjoyable interests.
Our high level service focuses on overcoming challenges and solving problems, some as simple as hanging a picture or being an escort to a doctor appointment, some as complicated as helping to resolve an insurance issue or planning a vacation.
Our Specialized Services:
The following is only a partial list. Since we provide services in a concierge approach, we will try to address any and all issues you may have. Our dedicated staff possesses a variety of expertise; beyond which we have cultivated long-standing relationships with independent contractors in many industries. We take great pride in our ability to do it ourselves or find someone who can.
· Doctor and Dentist Visits with Reports to Family Members
· Accompanied Trips to Shopping, Appointments, Family Visits, Church, Entertainment, Airport, Spa / Salon or Out of Area
· Your Personal Attendant for Getting to Your Destination
PERSONAL SHOPPING AND ERRANDS
· You Make the List, We Do the Running, You Can Stay Home
· Dry Cleaning, Drug Store, Groceries, Gifts, Electronics, House Wares…
· Party Planning Assistance, Gift Wrapping, ""Gofers"" of all Types,...
FINANCIAL AND BUDGETING
· Assistance with Checkbook Balancing and Bill Paying
· Prepare Household Budget, Petty Cash Accounting
· Resolve Insurance and Medicare Snafus
· Explain Mail and Other Documents
TRAVEL AND VACATION PLANNING AND ESCORT
· Small Group Tours to the Caribbean and Central America
· Travel Destination Research – Locations, Hotels, Restaurants, Local Interests
· Travel Arrangements, Ticketing, Reservations, Tours…
· We Go Along and Help You Get Around
TECHNICAL CONSULTING AND TRAINING
· Product Research, Purchasing, Set-Up & Training for Electronics and Computers.
· Assistance with Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations,...
ODD JOBS & SMALL HOUSEHOLD REPAIRS
· Moving Assistance; Packing/Unpacking, Picture Hanging…
· Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Appliance Setup, Furniture Assembly,...
· Light Housekeeping
· Home Safety / Home Security Supervision
· All ""Handy Man"" Services!
· Rearrange Your Garage with Shelving, Cabinets, Benches,...
· Redesign Your Closets For More Storage…
· Home Office Organization, Files, Cabinets,...
COMPANIONSHIP, PERSONAL ATTENTION AND REMINDERS
· Medication Counts, Healthy Meal Planning, Pet Care…
· Mental Health, Depression and Well being Consultation
· EXERCISE – Walking, Biking, Yoga, Low Impact, Strength Training
ACTIVITIES PROMOTING AND PLANNING
· Day Trips, Theater, Movies, Museums, Dining…
· Group or Club Activities, Board Games, Cards…
· Exercise and Sports – Participation or Watching
· We Screen, Recommend and Oversee the Professionals You Need for the Big Jobs
· Household Repairs, Housekeeping, Grounds and Gardening, Catering,...
· We Do the Research and Recommendations, You Make the Choice!
Don't let a few of life's obstacles keep you from living richly and independently. www.lifelineseniorservice.com"
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
Demographic Profile for Minneapolis, MN, 55416
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Phillips Eye Institute2215 Park Avenue South
Minneapolis MN 55404
Abbott Northwestern Hospital Inc800 East 28 Th Street
Minneapolis MN 55407
Hennepin County Medical Center701 Park Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55415
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital6500 Excelsior Blvd
Saint Louis Park MN 55426
Nearby Drug Stores
Bioscrip Pharmacy, Inc.2100 Lyndale Ave S
Distance: 1.4 miles
Walgreen Co2426 Hennepin Ave South
Distance: 1.4 miles
Walgreen Co.2100 Lyndale Ave S
Distance: 1.4 miles
Lake of the Isles Lutheran Chr2020 W Lake of the Isles Pky
Distance: 0.8 miles
St Paul's Episcopal Church1917 Logan Ave S
Distance: 0.9 miles
Temple Israel2324 Emerson Ave S
Distance: 1.2 miles
Minneapolis Sculpture Garden725 Vineland Pl
Distance: 1.7 miles
Gold Medal ParkMinneapolis, MN
Distance: 3.5 miles
Minnehaha Falls (Hiawatha Statue)4801 S Minnehaha Park Dr
Distance: 6.0 miles