- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Allen, Anita M
6770 Cooper Spur Rd, MOUNT HOOD PARKDALE, OR
- Nursing Home
- Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance Yes
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Allen, Anita M , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Allen, Anita M ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Allen, Anita M click here...
Description of Allen, Anita M in MOUNT HOOD PARKDALE, OR
Built In 1997 , Number of Beds : 6
Allen, Anita M, located in Mount Hood Parkdale, Oregon provides the following services: Nursing Home, Micro-Community: Adult Foster Home, Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Alzheimer's Care, and Assisted Living. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (97041) in Oregon, where Allen, Anita M is located, has an average safety rating based on recent crime statistics. A more detailed description of the types of care for Allen, Anita M can be found here.
Allen, Anita M is a nursing home. It provides medical nursing service for seniors with serious illnesses or disabilities twenty-four hours a day, delivered by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse aids.
Nursing care facilities cater to several types of patients: some patients require short-term rehab while recovering from surgery; others require long-term nursing and medical supervision. In addition, some nursing homes offer specialized care programs for Alzheimer's or other illnesses, or short-term respite care for frail or disabled persons when a family member requires a rest from providing care in the home. Please note that you can help compare nursing homes by looking at the Medicare ratings of a given facility (Medicare has a 5-star rating system for comparing nursing homes). There are various ways for paying for care in a nursing home. Make sure you know your loved one's Medicare and Medicaid eligibility, and understand how you can use tools like long term care insurance to pay for nursing home care.
Also, Allen, Anita M is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Allen, Anita M is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Adult Foster Home. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Allen, Anita M facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
beautiful Mt. Hood, OR location " The next best thing to being in your home is being in our HOME!"
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Access to Public Transportation Nearby
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Chapel/Religious Services
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Room(s)
- Laundry Service
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Low Sodium
- 24 Hour Controlled Access
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Emergency In-Room Call System
- Foot Care
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Becomes Disoriented (e.g. Sundown Syndrome)
- Paces or Rummages Habitually
- Seeks exit or Tries to Leave
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Developmental Disabilities
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Tendency To Fall
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Adult Day Care
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Safe Wandering Areas
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
- Dementia Stage 7
Demographic Profile for MOUNT HOOD PARKDALE, OR, 97041
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Nearby Drug Stores
Safeway Inc2249 Cascade Ave
Distance: 9.5 miles
Wal Mart Stores Inc2700 Wasco St
Distance: 9.5 miles
Thrifty Payless Inc2049 West Cascade Avenue
Distance: 9.5 miles
Assembly Of God Church5780 Highway 35
Mount Hood Parkdale, OR
Distance: 2.2 miles