- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Briana's Residential Care Facility
252 Charleston Ave N, FAIRFAX, SC
- Assisted Living
- Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Medicare Yes
- Medicaid Yes
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Briana's Residential Care Facility , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Briana's Residential Care Facility ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Briana's Residential Care Facility click here...
Description of Briana's Residential Care Facility in FAIRFAX, SC
Built In 2004 , Number of Beds : 10
Briana's Residential Care Facility, located in Fairfax, South Carolina provides the following services: Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility, Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite, and Alzheimer's Care. It accepts the following payment methods: Medicare and Medicaid. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (29827) in South Carolina, where Briana's Residential Care Facility is located, has an average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Briana's Residential Care Facility is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Briana's Residential Care Facility is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Briana's Residential Care Facility facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
We are a facility who are God fearing, have loving and caring staff members. Our residents are first priority, and we give them the very best of care. If we no longer have their level of care, we try hard to find them a facility that has the level of care they need.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Access to Public Transportation Nearby
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Computer/Internet Access
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Room(s)
- Laundry Service
- Maintenance Director
- TV/Media Room
- Room Service as Needed
- Ethnic Meals
- Low Sodium
- 24 Hour Up and Awake Staff
- 24 Hour Controlled Access
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Medication Management
- Hits, Kicks, or Acts Physically Aggressive
- Yells, Curses, or Acts Verbally Aggressive
- Does Not Sleep Through the Night
- Becomes Disoriented (e.g. Sundown Syndrome)
- Paces or Rummages Habitually
- Seeks exit or Tries to Leave
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Diabetic Diet
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Specialty Trained Staff
- Regular Assessments by Interdisciplinary Staff
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 2
Demographic Profile for FAIRFAX, SC, 29827
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Nearby Drug Stores
Fairfax Pharmacy Inc.1275 Allendale Fairfax Hwy
Distance: 3.9 miles
Edc Drug Stores Inc137 Main Street South
Distance: 5.2 miles
Palmetto Pharmacy Enterprises Llc810 Elm St E
Distance: 9.4 miles
United House Of Prayer896 Hampton Ave S
Distance: 0.6 miles
Pentecostal Church Of God4219 Allendale-Fairfax Hwy
Distance: 4.5 miles
Macedonia Cme Church685 Razor Road
Distance: 5.3 miles