- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Beehive Homes Of Lamesa
101 Ne 27 Th St, LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits Yes
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Beehive Homes Of Lamesa , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Beehive Homes Of Lamesa ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Beehive Homes Of Lamesa click here...
Description of Beehive Homes Of Lamesa in LAMESA, TX
Built In 2007 , Number of Beds : 16
Beehive Homes Of Lamesa, located in Lamesa, Texas provides the following services: Assisted Living, Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite, Alzheimer's Care, and Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility. It accepts the following payment methods: Veteran's Benefits. Beehive Homes Of Lamesa has an average hospital, Medical Arts Hospital, located nearby, which scored a 80 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Beehive Homes Of Lamesa's nearest hospital is 1 miles away. The zipcode (79331) in Texas, where Beehive Homes Of Lamesa is located, has a below average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Beehive Homes Of Lamesa is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Beehive Homes Of Lamesa is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Beehive Homes Of Lamesa facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Our home is a private home setting. We provide personal care to all of our residents and treat them like family. We provide daily housekeeping and medication assistance if needed. We allow small pets if they are housetrained. We welcome anyone who needs assistance. We will help with all activites of daily living. We want everyone to feel like this this is their home and to fell comfortable in eveything that they do. We are located a few blocks from Walmart and United Supermarkets.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Access to Public Transportation Nearby
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Activity Director
- Computer/Internet Access
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Laundry Room(s)
- Laundry Service
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Room Service as Needed
- Ethnic Meals
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- 24 Hour Up and Awake Staff
- Emergency In-Room Call System
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Foot Care
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Catheter Management
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Does Not Sleep Through the Night
- Becomes Disoriented (e.g. Sundown Syndrome)
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Breathing Support with Oxygen
- Broken Bones
- Colostomy or Urostomy
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Immune Deficiency
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Tendency To Fall
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Adult Day Care
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Dementia Stage 4
Demographic Profile for LAMESA, TX, 79331
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Medical Arts Hospital2200 N Bryan Ave
Lamesa TX 79331
Nearby Drug Stores
Cvs Pharmacy Inc2304 Lubbock Hwy
Distance: 0.2 miles