If you are associated with PACIFIC ELDERLY CARE , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
Description of Pacific Elderly Care in Renton, WA
Number of Beds : 5
Pacific Elderly Care, located in Renton, Washington provides the following services: Assisted Living. It accepts the following payment methods: Medicaid. Pacific Elderly Care has an average user review rating of 5 stars. Accommodations at Pacific Elderly Care, start at $2,500 a month. Pacific Elderly Care has a very good hospital, Valley Medical Center, located nearby, which scored a 83 out of 100 in its most recent Medicare review. The Pacific Elderly Care's nearest hospital is 2 miles away. The zipcode (98042) in Washington, where Pacific Elderly Care is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics. A more detailed description of the types of care for Pacific Elderly Care can be found here.
PACIFIC ELDERLY CARE is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Pacific Elderly Care is an adult family home care licensed by the Washington state Department of Social and Health Services to provide care for seniors. We are dedicated to offering a comfortable, respectful, friendly, and loving family-like environment with expert quality care for five residents only. We believe in providing activities and opportunities for our residents to maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle.
" * Assistance with personal care needs: 24/7 personalized care provided by experienced and dedicated stuff
* Oral hygiene and denture care
* Showers, bed bath, tub bath and sponge bath
* Dressing, curing and grooming
* Transfer assistance with sitting, standing, positioning, bathing, toileting
* Incontinence care
* Memory care
* Assistance with medications
* Hair care and skin care
* Assistance with all daily living activities
* Observation of physical changes, occurrences or altered care needs
* Laundry services as needed
* Feeding assistance
* Healthy and delicious home cooked meals daily, snacks and beverages
* Special dietary needs and individual food preferences will be accommodated
* Coordination and documentation of medical/professional visits
* Fun and therapeutic activities
* Companionship and reassurance "
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
List Your Community
Terms of Service
Take Down Policy
Copyright © OurParents 2016