- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
Brown's Apple Inn
6409 County Rd N, ARPIN, WI
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility
- Medicare No
- Medicaid Yes
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Brown's Apple Inn , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Brown's Apple Inn ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Brown's Apple Inn click here...
Description of Brown's Apple Inn in ARPIN, WI
Built In 2002 , Number of Beds : 8
Brown's Apple Inn, located in Arpin, Wisconsin provides the following services: Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite, Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living, Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility, and Hospice. It accepts the following payment methods: Medicaid. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (54410) in Wisconsin, where Brown's Apple Inn is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Brown's Apple Inn is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Brown's Apple Inn is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Brown's Apple Inn facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Also, Brown's Apple Inn care provider provides hospice care. Hospice care is an infusion of home care and facility care provided to benefit terminally ill patients and support their families through their tough times.
100 yr old dutch colonial large house with large porch and small town setting. Walking distance to restaurant, hardware store and very nice park. We provide for ambulatory residents. We treat our residents with respect and dignity.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Access to Public Transportation Nearby
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Guest Dining
- Laundry Service
- Maintenance Director
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Room Service as Needed
- Ethnic Meals
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Foot Care
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Catheter Management
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Breathing Support with Oxygen
- Broken Bones
- Colostomy or Urostomy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Management of a Feeding Tube
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Tendency To Fall
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Insulin Injection Staff-Administered
- Adult Day Care
- Mental Health Counseling
Demographic Profile for ARPIN, WI, 54410
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better