- Please call us for FREE help:
- (866) 531-0695
6857 S County Rd E, Hawthorne, WI
- Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite
- Alzheimer's Care
- Assisted Living
- Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility
- Medicare No
- Medicaid No
- Veteran's Benefits No
- Long Term Care Insurance No
- Subsidy Available No
Are You the Community Manager?
If you are associated with Northern Residence , click the Claim Listing button to contact a representative about a free listing with our referral program.
- Nationwide Network of Care Advisors
- Work with 25,000 families each month
- Market your community with Photos, Videos, FAQ
Do you reside in or have a loved one in Northern Residence ?
To be the first to provide feedback on Northern Residence click here...
Description of Northern Residence in Hawthorne, WI
Built In 1995 , Number of Beds : 7
Northern Residence, located in Hawthorne, Wisconsin provides the following services: Short Term Care: Rehabilitation, Respite, Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living, and Micro-Community: Residential Care Facility. Note that there are no hospitals within a 10 miles distance. The zipcode (54874) in Wisconsin, where Northern Residence is located, has an above average safety rating based on recent crime statistics.
Northern Residence is an assisted living facility. Assisted living facilities are an apartment-style habitat designed to focus on providing assistance with daily living activities. They provide a higher level of service for the elderly which can include preparing meals, housekeeping, medication assistance, laundry, and also do regular check-in's on the residents. Basically, they are designed to bridge the gap between independent living and nursing home facilities. When thinking about how to pay for care, assisted living facilities are generally less expensive than nursing homes, if assisted living is a viable option for your loved one.
Also, Northern Residence is a Micro community, which means it is a smaller senior community. It is a Residential Care Facility. Some people prefer it for its smaller less institutional setting.
Also, Northern Residence facility provides Alzheimer's care. This means it has special safeguards for wandering seniors, and caregivers are trained in handling dementia behaviors.
Country Setting yet only 15 minutes to Superior, WI. Live in family on site with small children. Family focus care that is personal, you are not a number in our home.
Source: SNAPforSeniors, Inc.
- Transportation Provided by Facility
- Resident Parking
- Guest Parking
- Service Animals Only
- Designated Family Visiting Area
- Guest Dining
- Laundry Service
- TV/Media Room
- Family Style
- Low Sugar
- Low Sodium
- Door Alarms (for exit seekers)
- Emergency In-Room Call System
- Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Medication Management
- Does Not Sleep Through the Night
- Becomes Disoriented (e.g. Sundown Syndrome)
- Seeks exit or Tries to Leave
- Needs Prompting for Their Personal Care
- Breathing Support with Oxygen
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emphysema or Other Lung Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease or Heart Failure
- Memory Loss
- Monitored Intake of Food and Liquids
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Tendency To Fall
- Severe Brain Injury
- Diabetic Diet
- Oral Medication
- Insulin Injection Self-Administered
- Family Members Able to Join at Mealtime
- Family Members Able to Participate in Care Plan
- Safe Wandering Areas
- Environment That is Easy to Navigate
- Daily Planned Recreational and Social Activities
- Activities Tailored to Residents’ Abilities
- Dementia Stage 1
- Dementia Stage 2
- Dementia Stage 3
- Dementia Stage 4
- Dementia Stage 5
- Dementia Stage 6
Demographic Profile for Hawthorne, WI, 54874
Cost Of Living
Compared to the National Average
Provided By EPA; Closer to 100 is better
Hawthorne Assembly Of God9 PO Box
Distance: 0.0 miles
Peace Lutheran ChurchPO Box 345
Distance: 6.3 miles
Assembly of God Church
Lake Nebagamon, WI
Distance: 7.7 miles